Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Half a naked chef ....cooking curry chicken.

Curry chicken is my family's favourite. Everyone will eat it, including my dd who is only three years old. I'm thankful that technology in food preservation has advanced so much that it has made curry pre-mixes easily available at the supermarkets. Also simple instructions are available at the back of the packaging to make cooking curry so easy. Gone are the days when I saw my grandaunt had to slave literally overnight to pound her curry mix and cook curry the next day.
I've used many brands of curry premixes like As-Sufi, Hai's, A1, Prima but the family only likes the curry when I cook it with the Sheen's curry meat premix. This has a more spicy and tangy taste when compared with the rest that I've used.Here's letting the photos do the talking ...

Cos' ds B loves his curry chicken so much, he asked me to teach him how to cook it. Using the Sheen curry meat pre-mix, I just added potatoes, tomatoes, onions and curry leaves to cook the curry. Sometimes I may also add cabbage or carrots to the dish.

3 comments:

Edith said...

hahah definitely a hungry naked chef. Good idea to train them when young.

Anonymous said...

This hungry naked chef definitely makes a good helper. Your curry looks super duper delicious!

wink

Chawanmushi said...

Edith and Diana ....thanks for dropping by :-)