Friday, June 13, 2008

Homemade Chocolate Ice Cream

I've ever made chocolate ice-cream before but it turned out icy-like and different from those that we buy in the tubs. This time round I managed to find a recipe from HERE and adapted it a little to make the steps simpler. Also there was talk about how good tasting homemade ice- cream is at the forum which I frequent that I was encouraged to try making it again using a different recipe.

In the previous ice-cream making attempt the eggless recipe resulted in an icy ice-cream. However this time round, the recipe required eggs and the ice-cream turned out smooth and milky. And of course I also had some help from my Kenwood Ice Cream Maker :0)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your chocolate ice-cream look fabulous, makes me wanting to buy an ice-cream maker too!