Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Ultimate Double Chocolate Cookie

I attempted another challenge from Sweet and Simple Bakes and the recipe is from HERE .
This cookie is a winner in my home cos' my boys fell in love with it and couldn't keep their hands off the cooling tray. This is my first time baking such a dark chocolate cookie and I used some heart shape quinns to decorate them. It's a soft and sweet cookie. I believe I'll be baking this many times in the future :-)


Here's the ROUND-UP of these yummylicious cookies ....

7 comments:

Maria♥ said...

Wow your cookies look delicious and I love the special touch of the heart sprinkles!

Thanks for taking part!

Maria
x

Rei said...

Hi Cecily, yes they are yummy! I agree wuth Maria, the sprinkles added life to the cookies. Now why didn't I think of that? >_<

sefa firdaus said...

your cookie is really beautiful with the heart sprinkles on top.
great job!

JillyB said...

I love the use of the sprinkles too and am kicking myself for not thinking of something so simple but effective! Lovely!

Dee said...

Wow, those cookies look amazing! Now that I know they're soft and sweet I'm definitely baking these soon :)

Unknown said...

Those heart sprinkles are so cute.

Chawanmushi said...

Hi maria, rei, sefa firdaus, jillyb, dee and mindy

Thank-you all for visiting. I must agree with you all that the sprinkles make the cookies rather cute LOL The best thing is that the sprinkles don't smudge too :-)
Do try using them yourselves on the cookies.