Wednesday, December 13, 2006

2-2-2 Pork Fillet in Sesame Oil

I remembered my friend B shared this recipe of hers some years ago and I've been cooking it eversince. This is also a favourite dish of my ds J. This dish is named 2-2-2 cos it just requires 2 tbsp each of seame oil, light soya sauce and dark soya sauce.I adapted it a little and used pork fillet instead of collard pork. Thanks B for sharing this ....

Ingredients:

400 gms pork fillet, sliced
2 tbsp sesame oil
2 tbsp light soya sauce
2 tbsp dark soya sauce
2 tbsp fine sugar
a tsp pepper
a tbsp corn flour

Method:

Marinade the sliced pork fillet with sesame oil, light and dark soya sauces , pepper, sugar and corn flour for about an hour.

Heat up 2 tbsp cooking oil and add in the pork slices and fry for about 2 minutes.

Add in a quater cup hot water and simmer the pork slices for a good 10 minutes, covered.

Dish up and serve hot after garnishing with green onions or chillis.


No comments: