Thursday, August 23, 2007

Strawberry Jelly Cheesecake

My dear brother invited my family to celebrate SIL's birthday on Sunday. However we won't be able to go cos' it's MIL's birthday celebration too.
I did promise to make a cake for her though and since she loves cheesecake, this was what I made for her. I hope she likes it :-)

Kinda think of it ....the colour combination of this jelly cheesecake is like our National Day Colors. I will adopt this jelly cheesecake officially as the August jelly cheesecake of the month :-)


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is so pretty and neat :)

karlsfoodie said...

cecily
ur cheesecake always look so good leh.. the side is so smooth.. wats the secret huh?? haha

Chawanmushi said...

Hi Elyn
Thanks for visiting :-)

Chawanmushi said...

Jo .... no secret lah :-)
Just need to use a very sharp knife and cut the sides before removing the cheesecake.