Thursday, September 27, 2007

Stash of Quinns

It was one of the fastest shopping trip I've done in my life.
Dh drove towards Seah Street and I told him to stop the car near Sun Lik so that I can get some quinns to decorate the cookies I was to make for Children's Day Celebration in dd's school and church. He asked how long would I take cos' there were no parking lots. I said to him to give me five minutes. As soon as he stopped the car , I walked quickly towards the shop, opened the door and smiled at the lady at the counter. I saw the entire collection of quinns and more and my heart was pounding. How was I to make my selection in less than 5 minutes? I just grabbed what I fancied and paid $11 for the whole lot here.
If I had more time, I will definitely be buying more LOL!


6 comments:

Edith said...

haha.... this is normally how I shop. Hit and run. if not my kids will start chanting "are we done, can we go?"

SIG said...

Haha, I love this shop. I've got stashes of them too.

Cranberry said...

yeh me too..if dh and the kids are with me, I can't shop in peace :(

btw cecily, those quinns are so pretty.

HK Choo said...

nice stash :) i like those 2 at the top. what shapes are those for the top right hand side one? thanks.

Chawanmushi said...

precious moments, singairishgirl, cranberry and hk Choo ...thanks for visiting.
hk choo ....those quinns are butterfly shaped :-)

HK Choo said...

nice, butterfly shape, i see. and it's multi-coloured butterflies some more *wink*