Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Valentino Laksa Cookies

I named them such cos' it's Valentine's Day today! I read about the recipe from the Sunday times and was wondering how the cookies would taste.
Yochana from IK beat me to baking this and posted it at IK. I'm glad she did that cos' she feedback and said that the cookies are nice to taste.
But being the lazy me and always looking for shortcuts, I went on to buy the dry laksa pre-mix instead of making the paste from scratch. I got the Hai's Laksa pre-mix and worked on the cookie dough :-)


Click HERE for the link to the cookie recipe and the discussion.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi C,

I'm always slow, following what others try first =P

Love the post abt your family reunion dinner.. it speaks so much of family love, understanding and bonding ^_^

May I take this opportunity to wish u and your family members "Gong Xi Fa Cai, Sheng Ti Jian Kang, Wan Shi Ru Yi"!

Rgds,
S

Chawanmushi said...

Hi S
Thanks for dropping by.:-)

Wishing you to have good health and happiness too.