Monday, January 08, 2007

IK Gathering Jan 07

Members of Imperial Kitchen had a gathering at L's place on 7th Jan 2007.
We had over 20 members coming together to eat our lovely bakes and tete-e-tete over green tea and orange juice. It was a warm and friendly get together where I had the chance to meet up with some of those that I already know and made new friends too. This chance to meet up also enabled me to put ID names to faces. Ah...the only regret was that I didn't have a chance to speak to everyone and also I missed getting my photo shoots ...urgh. Hopefully next time I'll remember.

2 comments:

Chawanmushi said...

Hi Jestina
Thanks for dropping by.
Eh...you're good at baking and cooking too judging from all the goodies you've shared in your postings.

Got pic of us already...must check my mail now...;-)

Chawanmushi said...

Hi Jestina
Yep...I've got the pics.:-)
You ah ... didn't realise that you're hiding behind me. Can only see your face ... heh..pretty lady cannot hide behind leh LOL.