Sunday, December 23, 2007

X'mas Gathering 1

This year I will have two family X'mas gathering at my home. So for the last week I had been kept busy planning the menu for the two days, marketing for the party food as well as cooking and baking. It is tiring but I always feel joy when I see family members enjoying the food I prepared for them.

The Menu for this gathering .....

Curry Chicken
Sausage Platter with Fish Balls
Baked Hickory Chicken Wings
Black Pepper Roast Beef from CS
Honey Baked Ham from CS

Rice and Bread

Peach Agar-agar
Orange Jelly Cheesecake
2 Kinds of Cookies (Chocochips and Lavender)
Pumpkin Chocolate Brownies

Vegetable Salad
Seedless Black Grapes with Strawberries
Chickpeas

My SIL also contributed Sushi from Sakae Sushi and dh bought butter oatmeal prawns and peppered and chilli crabs too.

There was a lot of food ... more than we could eat and everyone had lots of ta pao food to bring home.




4 comments:

Little Corner of Mine said...

I love this kind of gathering...all the food look delicious!

Big Boys Oven said...

Looks like a great feast, we wish you a jolly good christmas and a wonderful new year!

Anonymous said...

Blessed Christmas and Happy New Year to u and family, dear friend! ^^


tweetybird

karlsfoodie said...

What a feast!! Merry Xmas to you and ur family