Thursday, October 19, 2006

Buns and bread ...infinite.

By now, you would have an inkling that I'm bun crazy. During my growing up days, my dad used to make sandwiches in the morning for my brother and I to bring to school. He loves to experiment with different kinds of fillings and spread for his sandwiches. Mmmm....I miss those days when he made sandwiches for me to eat in school. Now I bake breads for my children and dh to eat . My dh and ds B are not bread persons, ds J loves to eat bread and can eat plain bread spread with chocolate for breakfast and lunch for days. Ds A doesn't mind eating bread if he fancies them. Not all the bread I baked are loved by them.:-(
Sharing here are some of the breads they don't mind eating.
Red bean paste buns.

Cinnamon buns.


Paipan bread.


Sausage buns.

No comments: