Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Ice Monster

This was the eatery we visited at Plaza Singapura when dh and I went for our R&R. There were many customers there when we had our dinner around 9 pm. It's a simple meal for us and the food is passable. However I find the sitting is really too close for comfort. I believe the food offered is mainly Taiwanese fair.


Taiwanese Beef Brisket Noodles ..... it was good with the meat being tender and tasty and the gravy too.

Fried Gyoza ..... the dumpling skin just had two folds over the meat and it came as a shock to me cos' I've never seen fried gyoza wrapped this way. Even though the meat was tasty I found the skin too thick for my liking.

Mango Salad wraped in egg crepe ..... the mango salad had a tangy and sweet flavour and as I ate it, the juices oozed out.

No comments: