Friday, February 15, 2008

Marche at Vivocity

Dd had been bugging us for sometime to eat her chocolate crepe at Marche. We promised dd that we would visit Marche at Vivocity again to eat her favourite crepe after we visited Sentosa to see the flowers.
So here we ordered her chocolate crepe and dh and I shared a bowl of calamari for tea time. It was here too I drank a gigantic cup of coffee ... my first time seeing such a huge cup of coffee LOL. I like the eating experience here on a lazy afternoon too when it's not the lunch time crowd.
Now I wonder where can I get chocolate crepe besides at Marche. Would really appreciate it if some kind soul would let me know :-)




3 comments:

SIG said...

Shokudo at Raffles City basement got lovely crepe. I much prefer it to Marche's. When you say chocolate you mean like over the top or inside?

Chawanmushi said...

Hi singairishgirl
Thanks for letting me know.
The one at Marche has the chocolate cream inside and the chocolate sauce poured over the top.

Anonymous said...

i do know of a chocolate chip crepe cake, instead of a crepe. very yummy and definately unique to me

heres a link to let you check it out
http://theclassiccakes.com/cakes_chocolatechipmille.html.