Monday, June 04, 2007

Menu Ideas For Four Weeks

I remember when I first joined the m4m message board, I posted some menu ideas for the week to help those with maids in the household to plan simple meals. These ideas could also be used for those who just started to learn how to cook meals for their families. I shared this because I remember putting in quite a bit of effort to plan meals with my domestic helper and didn't want the effort to be gone to waste. Surprisingly these menu ideas were still referred to when some ladies from the message board emailed me for help. It's a good feeling they the ideas are still useful.

So here I provide the link to them in case anyone needs some help to plan meals.

Menu Ideas for Week 1

Menu Ideas for Week 2


Menu Ideas for Week 3


Menu Ideas for Week 4

No comments: