Thursday, September 27, 2007

Quinns in Chocochip Cookies

These cookies are for Children's Day Celebration in dd's school and also in church. As I have no more mini M&Ms left, I used these quinns to decorate them. I actually got the idea from a blog that I usually frequent and thanks to E who posted her pic there. The quinns on the cookie make the cookie rather attractive. At least the color didn't bleed into the cookie surface like the mini M&Ms that I usually used. And ds said that they also gave the cookie a crunchy bite .



3 comments:

Cranberry said...

wow cecily, these cookies are so nice.. the quinns didn't melt into cookie hor.. so colorful!

HK Choo said...

very colourful, sure catches the children's heart :)

ai wei said...

nice~ i love the colorful quinns on the cookies. maybe i can try out next time. thanks for sharing up